Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rick Peters and I have been having a back and forth on this bike for a while now. I've been holding off posting it till he was closer to done and I think he's close enough now that I can put some shots up. Rick I'd still like to see some before pics if you get a chance so i can add them to the post.  I like it a lot! The paint job is the bomb and those rims must have takes some serious mods to fit.  I can think of a few mountain roads whee this bike would be the bomb!

He wites in:

These pics really show the gold pearl in the paint job, only thing I'm currently waiting on is my billet kickstand.

Mods list:

Ducati Monster Seat ,
CBR F2 Tank ,
custome exhaust,
D&D carbon muffler,
EasternBeaver wiring harness
Carbon mini blinkers
Koso mirrors
Dual H4 headlights
Stage 3 Jet Kit
Pod Filters
Vortex clipons
SS Brake lines
integrated rear master cylinder
Vapor guage
Mv Agusta carbon wind screen
custome made Frame Sliders
roll-a-click levers
Trail tech dash board
Honda F4i shock
Valtermoto Rear sets
Hord Power Clutch setup
Factory Pro Shift Kit
Progressive rate springs
CBR F2 fork caps
Custome paint
Daytona Steering Dampener
Suzuki SV taillight
Custom made aluminum bits here and there
polished frame and swinger than Powder coated translucent Gold than again in supergloss clear
MV Agusta Rims (highly modified rims and spinldle)








No comments:

Post a Comment