Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reader Ride! Wicked little Kawasaki KZ200 Street Tracker.

Gifny Richata from Indonesia sends in these pictures of his fantastic KZ200 street-tracker.  This is more proof that you don't need big dollars and big engines to build really cool bikes. 

Gifny writes:


Hello,
I'm Gifny Richata from Indonesia, and I just want to show you some pics of my recently built custom bike. It's a 1981 Kawak KZ200. I just want to share the joy I have building this bike and want to thank you for showing cool bikes through your blog, which some of them really inspired me to build my own.
I'm working as a concept artist/illustrator and started my own studio ( www.oraystudios.com ) and now with my friend Nandang, a mechanic who helped me building this bike, we're gonna start a small custom bike garage called Hajarbroxx motorcycles, and hopefully we'll start making really cool bikes in near future...

cheers,
Gifny

Fantastic Stuuf!  When you start your business please send me pictures of whatever you have.  I love these sorts of builds.  Big imagination with reasonable budgets.


No comments:

Post a Comment